Easter Morning

He is Risen! Happy Easter!

It is Easter morning, baskets are set and hid...husband is working out, I just finished a bible study and kids at 7 am are still sleeping! What a way to start any day...but even more to start Easter Sunday!

Our kids rarely sleep past 7 so on the days that they do I just hold my breath and wonder how long the bliss of sleeping children will last. It is funny when kiddos are sleeping, I find myself continually thinking...when will the moment arrive that they will awake and then once they are awake I think about all the things I wish I would of got done while they were sleeping.

Easter Sunday for us consists of finding Easter baskets and then heading off to church to celebrate the real reason for today! Usually we are at my family's house and the boys are with all of their cousins. Our oldest son kept asking "Whose house are we going to stay at this year because we always stay at someone's house for Easter." This year we decided to stay home and enjoy the day with some friends. It is weird to have things different than how they normally are but it is also nice to mix things up every once in a while. So it will be a nice celebration and then brunch with an Easter egg hunt to follow!

Many Easter Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 - Whole 30

"Kick a Bug Juice"

Another try at WHOLE 30.