Trying To Blog...

You know, I am not a writer...I taught Language Arts to highly capable sixth graders...so one would think that writing could be a passion of mine. Well it is not and never has been. I do not think it has ever come easy for me. This could be why I have such a hard time blogging. I am trying to change this...there is so much in my life that I would enjoy documenting and looking back on it later and I often find myself lost in other's blogs...just normal people much like me. So really not normal at all...very fun and unique individuals that have so much to share and offer.

So here I go again, hoping to make a consistent entry of my normal life where I am trying to enjoy each moment and keep things simple.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Kick a Bug Juice"

Day 4 - Whole 30

Another try at WHOLE 30.