Birthday Evening

So this evening we are planning an evening at the DuPont Hilton Hotel. I'm sure the boys will get to swim Addy will get to roll around wherever she likes and Toby and I hopefully will get to enjoy enjoy a glass of wine to celebrate my 40 again birthday...

Turns out, Toby had a babysitter come to the hotel for the boys and Toby, Addie and I went to dinner down in Nisqually. A view of the ferries and water...fish and a cocktail for dinner. A peaceful setting and great company...no better way to spend my 41st birthday! 

Oh and I almost forgot to mention...Toby surprised me with a paddle board for a present. A wish list item now for quite some time for myself and the boys. 

Can't wait to try it out on the lake...correction...our lake. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 - Whole 30

"Kick a Bug Juice"

Another try at WHOLE 30.