Another try at WHOLE 30.

Here I go with another try at a Whole 30.

On my second week of Cross Fit and ready to make a serious change with my eating and my body....something needs to give here. Getting down to one pair of jeans left in my closet and I refuse to buy any more until I am back to where I know I can be....so LET's DO THIS....Both feet in!

DAY ONE was May Day - May 1st.

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs with Sautéed Red Peppers and Onions Mixed in with a small side of shredded potatoes.

Lunch - Shredded Beef on top of Cauliflower Rice.

Dinner - Hamburgers and I had mine on an Eggplant Bun.

Snacks....Apples and Watermelon

DAY TWO

Already want to let it go....got a bad case of allergies on Day One and it had my head just all clogged up for my first back to real life day of the week...you know husband is off in Nebraska working and kids at school.

I headed to Cross Fit...Check - Got that in...Last part of the WOD, a mile run, I got the 800 meter mark and there went my knee....so much pain that it hurt to walk....so no mile for this girl. Hobbled back to call the chiropractor and get a much needed adjustment. WHEW!  (Addie at Cross Fit...did Burpees with me and a few jumps and didn't cry the entire time - success right there.)

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs as we ran out the door to get the oldest to crossing duty...LATE...OOPS.

Lunch - Egg Salad on Top of Spinach

Dinner - Hamburger on a Eggplant Bun

Snacks - Pears and Watermelon

I tried to take a nap with Addison...my head just throbbed all day and very low energy all day long. And with feeling like crap - head elsewhere - I backed up to go get the kids right into one of the subcontractors cars...perfect hit of hitch to his bumper for a nice crack in his bumper...UG!!! Really! I needed to turn to miss that $2 pink ball...really?

DAY THREE

Back at Cross Fit...Yeah I made it!
I am going to do this...and part of why I am typing this up- my own accountability.
Took the kiddos to school and got both of their teachers a Vanilla Latte....nothing for me...Urg...but not really that hard to resist....I know I can do this and that I am going to feel amazing when it is Day 31....and beyond!

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Tomatoes....Notice a pattern here...I like my eggs in the morning!

Lunch - Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken on top with Homemade Ranch Dressing.

Dinner - Hamburger on an Eggplant

Sore from Cross Fit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Kick a Bug Juice"

Day 4 - Whole 30