First Baseball Game...

Our six year old started baseball this year and had his first game...I know my life has changed forever. Watching our little guy run the bases, throw the ball, catch grounders, hit the ball, joke with his teammates in the dugout, bond with dad while learning how to hold his arm just so...so much to learn in the "game" of basbeall.

I just looked back over past posts and realized I never finished this one...now almost at the end of our second year of baseball. I wish I would of finished this one - how do daily bloggers do it? I wonder? Whenver I take the time to catch up on the few blogs that I read from friends, I am inspired and I promise to be better. Then a few months past and I go through the whole cycle again...I wonder if I will ever blog as much as I like too or if I will just continue promising myself to do it. For now...I am posting the short paragraph from over a hear ago and hoping that I find/make the time to jot down more random events from our fun, fast paced, and ever changing lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 - Whole 30

"Kick a Bug Juice"

Another try at WHOLE 30.