Whole 30 Day 8

Well I completed one week on the Whole 30. I really want to make it to 30 days without any major slips. I think the key is to listen to your/my body and take time for myself right now. (This is a hard priority to make when I have a 5 month old and we just broke ground on our new home and the list goes on....)

But, trying to relax more and have more grace for myself.

This is the menu after I adjusted it with what I really ate all week:

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snack Ideas
Monday Day 1
Tuma Salad on top of Fresh Grens
Larabars
Tuesday Day 2
Tuma Salad on top of Fresh Grens
Paleo Tex Mes
Veggies
Wednesday Day 3
Apples and PB
Thursday Day 4
Leftovers of Sweet Potato.. and Tex Mex
Asian chicken salad with friends…not totally whole 30. 
Asian Chicken Salad
Friday Day 5
 Slow Cooker Breakfast Meatloaf and Easy Over Egg
Asian Chicken Salad
A little of the Asian Chicken Salad

Saturday Day 6
 Slow Cooker Breakfast Meatloaf and Easy Over Egg
Green salad with Grilled chicken

Sunday Day 7
1/4 Avocado, Veggies, Nuts and Seeds
Cinnamon Braised Beef  bone broth  over sautéed zucchini and peppers…topped with cilantro and g onions


You will notice a lot of leftovers...one would think that you would get tired of the same dish that many times. Well my husband travels and I have a seven and nine year old boy that tend not to eat the variety that I would like them to. I really enjoyed the food and even as leftovers...not having to cook and knowing that it was Whole 30 already is marvelous.

Today being Day 8..I am pretty tired and my back is sore - this could be from wearing the a baby Bjorn.  Below...I share a few pictures of the food that I made and thoughts on each dish.

Sweet Potato Apple and Bacon Hash

Paleo Tex-Mex Casserole

Slow Cooker Breakfast Meatloaf with Steamed Spinach and Topped with an Over Easy...Broken Egg.

I would love to ramble on about the above meals...but really I am behind and want to get to Day 9 where I am today. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Kick a Bug Juice"

Day 4 - Whole 30

Another try at WHOLE 30.